By Jeremy Griffith
The American Millennium
In this article, I will outline 5 reasons Donald Trump is the leader Barack Obama could only hope to be. Notice that I will not be talking about Hillary Clinton in any great depth. She is so bad, she doesn’t rate high enough to get anything more than a casual mention.
- Trump weathers the storm in good times and bad: Donald Trump is a survivor as we can clearly see. In business, which was hard for everybody, Trump weathers the storm where others fail. Sure, he’s had companies in bankruptcy, but he has cut his losses and restructured, coming out ahead at the end of the day. His businesses employ many people in good paying jobs. Barack Obama has never hired a soul for a single job that wasn’t connected to government and paid for by taxes.
- Donald Trump is a successful reality TV star who has used his star power to mentor others and create more business. People who did well on the show have done well in business, benefitting from Trump’s tutelage. Obama has mentored no one, and no one around him has created a successful business that didn’t find its primary funding outside of government. Indeed, Obama used government funds to prop up so-called green businesses at the tax payer expense, all of which have failed, costing the taxpayer billions.
- Donald Trump is a successful author whose book is a blue print for successful business leaders. Obama’s book is a sad diatribe over race and equality, a fictional account about why he is locked in to the vision of an imaginary father he never knew and can’t relate to. At the end of the day, Barack didn’t even write his book, it was ghost written by Bill Ayers, so there you go, he can’t even claim his own book as an accomplishment.
- Barack Obama can’t succeed in anything unless he uses race as a weapon or he’s lying about who he really is. He’s got everything he has under false pretenses or claiming victim hood. Trump meanwhile used a modest initial investment from his father and created a billion dollar business that has proven successful for the long term. He won an election that was rigged against him at every turn, cheer leaded by a media establishment who supported the other candidate and lied about who he is and what he stands for.
- Barack Obama is a divider. He’s got the whole country in turmoil with regards to race, religion and gender. His enemies are still his enemies. Trump is a unifier. People who opposed him on his election are now working with him on common goals. He has a diverse staff that includes a woman who ran his campaign, and a brain surgeon who found a half trillion dollar government financing mistake in the first week of office. He’s sent enemies clear messages warning them of consequences of messing with the US, like Syria and North Korea. Illegal immigration rates are down and many criminal illegals are already being deported. He has put in place a conservative Supreme Court Justice and is keeping his campaign promises. Obama only gave lip service to his promises, with very little positive result.
Now let’s make a clear distinction between Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton. Hilary is nothing but a 2-time failed candidate. She is by no means the leader off the Democrat party. Barack Obama in contrast is charismatic and active, all of the party’s failures and successes have come about because of him. But there is nothing he has accomplished that cannot be undone by the stroke of Trump’s pen. All of those executive orders he wrote: gone. And as for his signature accomplishment, Obamacare. If it doesn’t collapse under its own weight, which it surely will, it will be replaced by the congress. The Democrat party under defacto leader Barack Obama lies in flaming ruin.
So there you have it, my five top reasons Trump is the leader Obama only hopes he could be. Let me know if you think I am all wet. People praising me on being right are welcome too. Comment below.